I decided to take English 101 because it is a requirement and for it to help me gain as much knowledge and skills as possible. I have been having a hard time writing papers. Putting my ideas together and being able to explain myself are the main reasons that hold me back when it comes to writing a paper. I believe I am slowly getting better at writing and putting my thoughts together but I still need a lot of improvement. By taking this class I hope to not only improve my writing skills but also to be able to find the mistakes I make with my writings. I think students are required to take this class because NEIU wants the students to become better writers. Writing is one of the skills that we need to use on a daily basis, for example with homework, at our jobs and also for texting on our cell phones, which has become a very common use in our lives. In many occasions many of us have the tendency of writing our papers the same way we speak which is incorrect. When we are writing we have to focus more in how we are using our grammar. I believe that having to take this class is a fair and useful requirement, there is always something new to learn, whether we are excellent or terrible writers, taking this class will help us improve our writing skills. I am sure that taking this class will be a fun and productive experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment